Forum Discussion

rileeze
Experienced User
6 months ago
Solved

Company file confirmation

Hi there,

I need help with company file cnfirmation.  I have an older MYOB - and tried the phone confirmation first time as the online confirmation is still not working.  But it says "the serial number or registration code is incorrect".

Please help.

Kind regards,

Nicki.

• Hi rileeze

I hope everything is going well for you today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance in confirming your company file. If yes, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details. 

Please tell us how you go and feel free to post again when you need more assistance. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

3 Replies

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi rileeze

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues confirming your company file. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

Regarding this matter, since you are using the older version of MYOB AccountRight, we highly recommend updating to the latest version which you can find on our downloads page. There is no cost involved, simply install the latest version, and open your company file to upgrade it. This will allow you to confirm your file online. We have also updated our online help with this information: Activation and confirmation errors.  

If the information provided does not address your concern, I will be sending a private message to you requesting the necessary details to assist you further. To access this, please click on your forum display picture in the top right-hand corner of your screen, then choose the envelope icon that appears.

Please let me know if you need further help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi rileeze

I hope everything is going well for you today. I just wanted to follow up on whether you still require assistance in confirming your company file. If yes, I have sent you a private message requesting the necessary details. 

Please tell us how you go and feel free to post again when you need more assistance. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi rileeze,  

Thank you again for reaching out to us here in the Community Forum. We have recently sent you a private message requesting the necessary information to assist you further, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again and one of our moderators will attend to it. 

Cheers,    
    Leneth