YTD Verification Report not matching summary report.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
charleswarner
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: YTD Verification Report not matching summary report.

This problem is still here, can MYOB fix this 

SBiglia
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We are experiencing the ETP payments missing from STP. However we have had no contact of advise at all from MYOB with regard to fixing this. 

Is there a solution? Will we be contacted? Given we are in Australia, calling NZ is a rediculous option ! 

Why is MYOB not helping??

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi Everyone, 

Information on ETP finalisations is available on this Community Forum post ETP finalisations, further updates will be made on that post. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Helen_Keegan
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

I just got a phone call from one of my employees asking why he didn't have his Income Statement on the ATO site and I couldn't understand as I finalized weeks ago.  When I checked, like others here, I notice about 5 of our employees had zero amounts and I am so confused as what to do to fix this as I have finalized and its past 14 July.  I had no idea there was an issue till he informed me.  So this needs to be fixed ASAP and I have not received an email how to fix this.  Can someone help please

mareecav
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

hi Helen i am still in the process of sorting ours out.. it may be to do with income type in tfn section of employees that havent worked or were terminated before you switched to phase 2. i am now reactivating the cards, removing termination date and checking 'Income Type" in tax tab in card files... then doing a nil payrun as at 30th june for these employees.. i've spent days trying to sort this out!!! I hope this helps

.Maree

Helen_Keegan
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Maree. Is that working? Thank you for explaining it clearly, I'll give it a go

mareecav
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

it seems to have Worked!! i think it was all down to income type.. but i still delted terminations dates before i found this erro.. good luck and hope it works for everyone 

Maree

KerryW1
Trusted Cover User
93 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

93Posts

3Kudos

4Solutions

Nadine I have a similar issue , my ETP's are correct, but a terminated employee who was reinstated in the same year, his unused Annual Leave payout has disappeared from EOY ATO summary, ETP's are recorded and correct on ATO Summary. 

The amount shows on the Payroll Activity, but the monterary value is not showing on the Payroll Register but the hours are ? I waited on the phone for help twice both@ 3 hrs each, I made sure his employee card was as the original and ran a 0 payrun  x 3 times and it did not fix it.  I am reluctant to do the ETP fix as I don't think my issue is ETP related.  I am interested if you found an answer ?  I did give up and finalise, but I did tell the employee I had a problem with his file.

Tina2021
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have similar issue with my terminated employee with incorrect value appear on paid wage and tax.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post