Forum Discussion

sunnym
Contributing User
3 years ago

pay super

I cannot pay super 

I clicked Super Payment in MYOB then it guided me to the Terms and Conditions web page and wanted me to agree to it, so I clicked Agree and submitted it. Then I received an error message saying, "We are sorry something went wrong."

why do i get this message?

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    sunnym
    Contributing User

I did what Steven said but I still get an error message saying We are sorry something went wrong"

Hi Everyone

We’re changing the way super payments are processed using Pay Super. All future super payments in MYOB will be processed through SuperChoice, an Australian clearing house established in 1996. Our goal is to streamline our super process, reducing the time it takes payments to reach nominated super funds.

Please note: If you are using AccountRight, you do need to be on AccountRight 2022. or later to make this change. Need help upgrading?

Details need to be confirmed by a Pay Super Administrator
    Before your next super payment can be made, a file owner or administrator will need to review and accept the new product disclosure statement and DirectDebit Authority. A prompt will appear with the links in product, in the Pay Super screen. If you are the administrator or file owner, please keep an eye out for this message.

If you or your clients need to update users (I.e., change administrator), here’s how to do it in MYOB Business, MYOB AccountRight and MYOB Essentials.

Got further questions on this topic? See the attached document

Kind regards,
    Steven

MYOB Community Support

Komal_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi sunnym 

So we can check what's causing this error, can you please send me your current serial number and login email address by Private Message?

sunnym
        Contributing User

how to send a private messasge?

what is your email address?