stp 2 not working

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Chris_Webster
Experienced Partner
18 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

stp 2 not working

• A notification does not exist for your software provider for sending your online (cloud) transactions.
    (ATO error code: SBR.GEN.AUTH.006)

Hi

Getting this message, which i was advised is to do with software id.  it was working til 16 july and now at my clients end is rejecting, i dont know what software id was prior, i am assuming it changed but dont know why.  ive added new one thru access manager but still rejecting.  i can lodge on my end and it accepts but dont know what else to do.  Support has not helped.  Dont know what else to do?

4 REPLIES 4
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: stp 2 not working

Hi, @Chris_Webster 

Thanks for your post.

Generally, the ATO error code: SBR.GEN.AUTH.006 appears when you haven't notified the ATO that you are using MYOB for payroll reporting. If the other user submits the report to the ATO, kindly advise them to notify first the ATO with their Software ID as each declarer will need to notify the ATO. To notify the ATO of the Software ID, kindly go to Payroll > Payroll Reporting > Payroll Reporting Centre > Select ATO settings tab > Kindly take note of your Software ID > Notify the ATO by phoning them or by using Access Manager. For further information regarding the error, kindly check The Help Article: Single Touch Payroll error SBR.GEN.AUTH.006.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Chris_Webster
Experienced Partner
18 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Doreen

I added the software id(a new number i am assuming as it worked prior to july 16) thru access manager, but still doesnt work for them.  They have been lodging themselves for almost a year and then it suddenly stopped allowing them to lodge.  I cant see why it would have worked for almost a year and then suddenly stopped?

gavin12345
Ultimate User
5,024 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

5,024Posts

913Kudos

638Solutions

Hi @Chris_Webster 

fyi - the entity can add as many SSIDs as they like. The SSID is unique to the user. Your SSID may well be different to the owner/client's SSID. The idea is to confirm this user has permission to send STP data to the ATO on behalf of this ABN. Perhaps have the user notify the ATO of their SSID. Why it suddenly stopped is anybody's guess, MYOB systems have had a few issues lately, user details may have changed, etc.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,403 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,403Posts

176Kudos

372Solutions

Hi, @Chris_Webster 

Thanks for your response.

As mentioned by @gavin12345, kindly confirm if the user was able to notify the ATO of their Software ID. Each user that will declare STP to the ATO needs to notify the ATO of their Software ID. Kindly advise them to go to Payroll > Payroll Reporting > Payroll Reporting Centre > Select ATO settings tab > Kindly take note of your Software ID > Notify the ATO by phoning them or by using Access Manager. Once done, the user can send update event to make sure they will no longer have the same ATO error code. 

Please let us know how it goes on your end. 

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post