Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

when i process payroll it shows up as zero

When i process payroll it shows up as zero. This has happened before and MYOB had to run scripts on my file but i am trying to get someone to speak to that can do this

• Hi ninthavenue,

Thank you for letting us know. 

Thanks for providing those details. 

I've just run a script over your files that should correct errors like these. Please close, then reopen your software for the effects of the script to apply. 

Please let me know if the issue persists. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

18 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi ninthavenue,

Thank you for letting us know. 

Thanks for providing those details. 

I've just run a script over your files that should correct errors like these. Please close, then reopen your software for the effects of the script to apply. 

Please let me know if the issue persists. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Thankyou i spent ages on the phone talking to some guy who knew nothing and i was telling him what needed to happen but he would not listen. This is now the second time in 12 months this has happened

highettyc
      Experienced User

Hi Sam_R 

We are having exactly the same problem and I have been trying to speak to someone at Myob about this since Friday last week.

It is impossible to get through to a payroll expert at Myob. Promised call backs have not happened and even though this problem was acknowledged in the community forum nothing was done about it. 

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi highettyc,

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to resolve this issue yet. 

If you could please provide the last 4-digits of your serial number + Company File ID this relates to (Help>About MYOB AccountRight>Company File ID:__), I'd be more than happy to assist with this. 

Sam_R
      Former Staff

Hi Connoisseur1970,

Thank you for your post. 

Could you please confirm if this error is stopping you from recording a pay run successfully? 

In addition, I could only find a serial number ending #1114, please confirm if this is the correct file. 

Connoisseur1970
        Contributing Cover User

No my end of year STD is not there for the end of year to then finalise and submit to the ATO. Yes serial number 1114 sorry my mistake File ID-6