Forum Discussion

RobT64
User
3 years ago
Solved

Accountright Standard 2022.2.24 pints and emails using oncorrect form

We have 3 customer forms. One for Sales orders, one for Quotes, and one for invoices. If I go into a sale and choose print preview, then select any of those 3 forms, I do not get the one I select. if I choose any of the default forms it works fine.

I checked each form individually in the editor and they are OK. All worked fine up to the last update a week or so ago. It seems there is something screwed up with the form chooser when printing or emailing. As it displays a form name, but the form comes out with a different template.

And now we have many custoemrs **bleep** off because there incoices say quote :(

• Hi RobT64 

That does sound strange, have you since found the solution?

If not, I'd suggest open 3 forms in Customise Forms, make a tiny change if possible, then save it as a new form with a different and unique name. Repeat that for all 3 forms. Then open one of your sales invoices/quotes/orders, choose Print Preview then select the newly saved form to preview. If the problem persists, please customise one of the default forms, save it as a new custom form then print preview with it. If the newly created custom form works then it means the 3 existing custom forms are corrupted, you'd need to recreate them by customising the default form again.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi RobT64 

That does sound strange, have you since found the solution?

If not, I'd suggest open 3 forms in Customise Forms, make a tiny change if possible, then save it as a new form with a different and unique name. Repeat that for all 3 forms. Then open one of your sales invoices/quotes/orders, choose Print Preview then select the newly saved form to preview. If the problem persists, please customise one of the default forms, save it as a new custom form then print preview with it. If the newly created custom form works then it means the 3 existing custom forms are corrupted, you'd need to recreate them by customising the default form again.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out.

RobT64
      User

Changing each form and saving as a different name fixed it. thanks :)