Forum Discussion

WPG1
User
3 months ago

Cancel Subscription

I am simply trying to cancel my subscription for AcePayroll, cannot find email address or any contact details to be able to email in this request.  Phoned the 0800 number to be advised I need to create a login so that I can cancel something. Have setup a new log in and nothing comes up that we dont have anything to cancel.  I have just wasted valuable time trying to find a solution to be able to cancel it.  Surely I should be able to do this over the phone when they have put me through so many questions in the first place to verify who I am to then be told I have to create a user and login to a system that I have never used or will ever use again.  Terrible service.

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WPG1,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

To accomplish this, please log in to My Account at myaccount.myob.com. Alternatively, you can access it from within MYOB by selecting your business name and choosing "My Account." Follow these steps:

1. Click on "Manage my product."
    2. If necessary, select "Go to product" for the specific product you wish to cancel.
    3. Click on "Cancel subscription."
    4. Review the displayed information and follow the provided prompts.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl