Forum Discussion

Nikki1
Experienced User
7 months ago
Solved

Connection Error

Hi,

Is anyone having problems with a 'not responding' MYOB when drilling down into a card?  It is taking forever, but will eventually come up.  Employee cards as well as supplier cards?

• Hi BarbFisch and Vicki

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties with opening your AccountRight files. May I get you to try logging in from a web browser (if your file is online) to see if the issue is with the file and not the computer? If the file is working fine in the browser, I would suggest attaching a copy of your latest diagnostic log of AccountRight in your next response. This will help identify what is causing your issue. Also, any screenshots or additional information would be much appreciated.

We look forward to your response.

Thanks,
    Genreve

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Nikki1

Thanks for your post.

Between 11:00 and 11:15 AEDT, some MYOB customers experienced intermittent errors when using MYOB Business and AccountRight. This issue is now resolved, and service has now been restored. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience while we urgently solve this issue.

Please let us know if you still encounter the issue.

Best regards,

Doreen

BarbFisch
      Experienced User

Hi Doreen,

Is AR still out? I'm getting "Unable to Connect" again this morning. I can access the file via Business online, but this is not how I prefer to work.

Thank you, Barb

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, BarbFisch

Thanks for your post.

As per checking, there are no reported incidents regarding AccountRight. If you are receiving an error message "Unable to Connect", this usually occurs when there is an internet outage or an anti-virus program interferes with your internet connection. With this, we recommend your IT person perform the steps provided in The Help Article: Error: Connection error.

Please let us know how it goes on your end.

Best regards,

Doreen