Forum Discussion

Margriet
Experienced Cover User
4 months ago

Creating new bills from intray

System is not consistent when I want to create new bills from intray. Sometimes a list with existing purchase orders pops up, most of the time it does not (so I have to exit screen and find my way in again through "enter purchases").

Sometimes amounts are automatically filled in correctly, most often random amounts appear. It is cumbersome and wasting a lot of precious time.

Explanation? Solution?

1 Reply

• Hi Margriet,

Thank you for your post, and my apologies for the delay in my response.

I understand your frustration with the inconsistency when creating new bills from the In Tray. Having different behaviors when selecting existing purchase orders and random amounts appearing can waste time and hinder your workflow. The system should ideally show a list of existing purchase orders when you attempt to create new bills from the In tray. It is designed to pre-populate the amount, date, and supplier with OCR data when creating a new bill. If this is not happening consistently, it could be due to a technical glitch or an issue with the OCR data retrieval.

I'll pass along your feedback regarding the In Tray behavior to the relevant team so they can investigate further.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

If there’s anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to reach out for further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess