Forum Discussion

FionaMiriam
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Current Value & Average Cost N/A

Hi

I went into an item that we have stocked for years. We just currently do not have any stock on hand or on order.

In the Current Value and the Average Cost there is N/A - see attachment for screen shot.

I have never seen this before. Is this an error with this item's card file? Could this have happened after the 'fix'?

Thanks

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FionaMiriam 

If your file is online, we can run a script to reset the current value and average cost to zero for items with zero quantity. Please send me your product serial number and company file name by Private Message so I can arrange it.

FionaMiriam
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Komal

Do you know what / how this issue has occured? So far I've only seen it on one item card file. I would like to know how this has happened so it can be prevented from happening again.

Can you also verify that the information you have requested is appropriate to give to you.

Thanks

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi FionaMiriam 

This can happen if a previous purchase flow is incomplete. If there are any orders with received items, they must be converted into bills. To convert fully received order items, open the purchase register, click the orders tab, highlight any purchase orders that have the received tick, and press the change to bill button. If it has at any stage happened in the past, it can result in NA values.

With regards to sending the information, we, MYOB Moderators are MYOB employees, so sending the information through to us is secure.