Customisation of Invoices/Forms

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ExclusWater
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

34Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customisation of Invoices/Forms

Hi.  I have currently signed up for MYOB Business Pro (and using a Mac) and am finding that you can't customise the invoices with fields that I need for our business.  Can you do this in the AccountRight version (subscription service)?  I have just migrated from Accountedge Pro to the Business Pro.  If the AccountRight has this option, can I migrate again from Business Pro to AccountRight?   Sorry....two questions in one post.

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customisation of Invoices/Forms

Hi @ExclusWater 

AccountRIght does offer the ability to customise your own templates/forms. These are done via the Setup>>Customise Forms option. Our Help Article: Personalising forms has more information on that topic.

It should also be noted that AccountRight desktop forms can be used in the browser interface for printing and email - however, they do need to be customised or previewed in the desktop application.

In terms of migration, we do migrate transactions that affect the transaction journal, contacts, items, chart of accounts, open invoices and bills from AccountEdge to AccountRight. For the most part, we do try to convert that information (where appropriate) for the full file, however, in some cases, due to the size we may purge out information thus only migrating the current and last financial year. It should also be noted that customise forms, progress billing and additional inventory information (variations...) will not be migrated.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

ScottFitz
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

This may have been raised / resolved elsewhere but after a few searches I haven't been able to find anything.

Using MYOB Accounting v17 on one computer with a customised form with custom business image was working fine.

I migrated it to a new computer and copied across the custom form and all works well when an invoice is printed. There are no problems with the customised invoice when it is printed.

however, whenever an invoice is emailed or saved to disk the custom invoice doesn't include the custom business image on the invoice. I have removed the image and reinserted it on the new computer installation and again it works with no problems when printing the invoice but doesn't display the image when printing or saving it to disk.

can anyone shed any light as to why this is occurring.

Upgrading to V18 also doesn't help. Printing the invoice works no problem.  Emailing and save to disk doesn't include the business logo. Why?

thanks

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,868 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,868Posts

1,028Kudos

756Solutions

Hi @ScottFitz , welcome to the forum. It's better to start a new post for a new question. This used to happen when QuickTime was not installed (do you recall installing it on your original computer?). This link has a download for version 7.7.9 - https://support.apple.com/kb/dl837?locale=en_NZ

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post