Forum Discussion

Feebie
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Data file cancellation

Hi - I have just made a phone call to cancel one of my subscriptions - there were 6 in the cloud, and now should be 5 at the end of the month. 

The notice of cancellation email that I have received does not just refer to one company file and says "This is to confirm that your MYOB subscription has been cancelled......" - nowhere in the letter does it identify which file was cancelled.

I just want to be extremely clear that only one company file was to close (become read only at the end of this month) and the other 5 in the cloud are to remain active/live.

I don't want to go to do the next lot of bookwork only to find that my whole subscription has been closed as that would be a nightmare.

IF someone could please confirm in writing that only the one file was "cancelled" and the rest is fine, I will be much relieved. :) Thank you.

• Hi Feebie

Thank you for your post. I've had a look at our records and I can confirm that only 1 cloud file agreement has been cancelled for the end of this month, this is for file ID 11. You can check your file ID by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Feebie

Thank you for your post. I've had a look at our records and I can confirm that only 1 cloud file agreement has been cancelled for the end of this month, this is for file ID 11. You can check your file ID by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight.