Forum Discussion

Lisa1307
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Editing open invoices

I have recently turned on the function so i can only reverse transactions not delete them (as recommended by MYOB), however now when i go into an open sales invoice that i have not emailed to the customer yet and i cannot make any alterations or changes (i want to change some wording before i email it). Anyone know how i can do this?

• Hi Lisa1307 

Enabling Transactions Can't be Changed, They Must be Reversed within the Setup>>Preferences>>Security will prevent any changes made to transactions. This does mean that you would not be able to make changes to the description of a transaction (and other parts) with that preference enabled. You would need to look at disabling that preference if you are needing to make changes to your transactions.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Lisa1307 

Enabling Transactions Can't be Changed, They Must be Reversed within the Setup>>Preferences>>Security will prevent any changes made to transactions. This does mean that you would not be able to make changes to the description of a transaction (and other parts) with that preference enabled. You would need to look at disabling that preference if you are needing to make changes to your transactions.