Di64
Trusted Cover User
3 months ago
Solved

Employee uploading invoices to intray

Hi 

I have employees

They are in MYOB as employees only.

I want to be able to get them to photograph dockets at point of purchase that is then uploaded to the Intray for me to process.

What app do they need or how do they do this.

I do NOT want to give them all 'user access'.  

thank you

• I understand that. But i don't want to set up 'User Access' for all my employees who will use this.  I believe it is not possible this way, so have gone down different path.  Thanks for your reply.  

3 Replies

NikkiH
    Experienced User

We use the MYOB Capture app works well and is super easy to use.

Di64
      Trusted Cover User

I understand that. But i don't want to set up 'User Access' for all my employees who will use this.  I believe it is not possible this way, so have gone down different path.  Thanks for your reply.  

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Di64,

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away.

The MYOB Capture app is specifically designed to snap a photo of your receipt and send it directly to In tray. However, for your employees to access the MYOB Capture app, it's necessary to grant them file user access, which appears not to be your preferred option at the moment. Should you require any further assistance with anything else, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. We're here to help. 

Cheers,

Princess