Forum Discussion

GM3191
Cover User
3 months ago

Exporting Reports to Excel not working

I am unable to export reports to excel all of a sudden.  Only option is pdf.  Anyone know how to fix this

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GM3191,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My sincere apologies for the delay in response. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble exporting reports to Excel. We appreciate your patience with this. Allow me to help you figure this out. This issue could be due to a few different factors.

• One possible solution is to check the permissions or security settings of the file, as these might be blocking access. If this doesn't work, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the software, making sure to run the installer as an administrator.
    • Another possible cause could be related to the version of Windows you're using. If you've recently updated to Windows 11, this might be causing the issue. The Export to Excel button is grayed out if AccountRight doesn’t detect a compatible version of Microsoft Excel installed on that computer (2010 or later) when it’s being installed. Double-check that the client has a compatible version of Excel installed. If you have an incompatible version of Excel or have installed Excel after AccountRight, you will need to uninstall both AccountRight and Excel before reinstalling a compatible version of Excel before AccountRight.

I hope this helps, and I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing. Let me know if you are still unable to export reports through Excel after doing the steps provided above.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi GM3191,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up if you’re still in need of assistance with exporting your reports in Excel. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi GM3191,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for updates to assist you further, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again, as we're always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella