How to edit a processed electronic payment batch

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Umag
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How to edit a processed electronic payment batch

I processed a batch payment to a number of suppliers. At the stage of uploading the bank rejected one of the payments as the banking details were incorrect.  So deleted this supplier from the batch and processed the rest of them in the bank.  So now the total amoun on MYOB does not match the bank feed.  How do I amend this?

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: How to edit a processed electronic payment batch

Hi @Umag

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I'm sorry to hear about your electronic payment. Generally, users edit the transactions before sending the ABA file to the bank. In your case, you've processed the payment in the bank before needing to edit the electronic payment record. Unfortunately, there is no way to edit the electronic payment (bulk transaction). We will need to delete the bulk transaction instead and redo the electronic payment. You will need to locate the transactions first from the Find transactions > Account tab > Search by Account > Electronic account window(generally, the bulk transaction has a blue arrow instead of gray). After deleting the transaction, you could go back to the Prepare electronic payment window and recreate the bulk transaction. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance. We're happy to help.

Cheers, 

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post