Forum Discussion

GreensGary
Contributing Cover User
3 months ago

Import/Export Assistant

4 Replies

• Hi GreensGary,

Thank you for your post and for your patience with our delayed response.

May I know if you're in need of assistance regarding the import/export assistant? If yes, could you please provide more details about your query? This Help article, Importing Data, has information on how to use the import/export assistant in AccountRight, which you may try to check.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further help.

Cheers,

Princess

GreensGary
      Contributing Cover User
      I am very familiar with the Import/Export Assistant. My problem is that the software developers have matched the wrong fields in MYOB with the report fields.

I have 2 examples that I am aware of at the moment.

In the export of Service Purchases, the export  report gives our Company name and address from the Ship To field in MYOB instead of the Suppliers address details in Address 1 Line 1, 2, 3 and 4

In the export of Spend Money the Address 1, Line 1 detail is the Suppliers name.

So it would be really nice if MYOB could fix these errors for us.
      Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi GreensGary,

I hope this message finds you well! I would just like to follow up regarding the screenshot of the exported data for us to provide it with the relevant team for further investigation. Please feel free to reply to our private message channel, and I'd be more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi GreensGary,

Please be informed that we'll be closing this thread due to the absence of further updates from your end concerning the requested additional details. If you have any concerns in the future, please feel free to come back to our Community forum.

Cheers,

Princess