Forum Discussion

Wendy18
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Imported invoices missing pay now option

Any idea when the issue of imported invoices not having the option of 'Pay Now' activated will be resolved.

It really defeats the purpose of imported bulk invoices if you have to still edit each one individually i.e. go in and tick off and on the online payment option. I know I'm not alone in saying this is so tedious!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Wendy18 

Thanks for your feedback on this.

There are more customisations planned for the Online Invoices feature, and adding the field to the import assistance has been logged as an enhancement request for a future update.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused in the meanwhile.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Wendy18
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Samara

Thanks for your respone however asking me to 'tick accept as solution' when you haven't 'solved' the issue seems a bit silly. Perhaps rather than the generic response, you could suggest an actual timeframe to give your users a reason not to switch to other accounting software. If it was just an 'inconvenience' then there wouldn't be so many people complaining about it.