Forum Discussion

Eric3
Experienced User
9 months ago

In Tray Error

Is anyone else getting a message from In Tray saying "Sorry, your documents aren't available right now"?

10 Replies

ryadre
    Trusted Cover User

Yes same error here, after this new update I just installed this morning. Looks like they have added a Switch option button to that window which has caused problems. Occasionally the documents will load, but very rarely.

• Yes, same thing - hopefully they fix it soon!

I did manage to load one in using the add document option instead of dragging it in.

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for letting us know about your concern and my apologies if you're having troubles with your In Tray. We are experiencing issues with In Tray and our development team is currently investigating this issue. They are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your patience. Issues with the In Tray has now been resolved. Please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue and we'll do our best to help you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

AJRattray
        Contributing Cover User

Having the same issue this morning with AccountRight Plus 2023.11.1.7 InTray "Sorry, your documents aren't available right now" (also tried web version)