Forum Discussion

Furn-niche
Experienced Partner
4 years ago
Solved

In Tray Fault

Previously I've been able to transfer files directly from email to the in tray.  This does not seem to be working now.  I need to transfer to my desktop then to my in tray, then delete the desktop file (which seems like a total waste of time).  I have so many programs/files open, I'm finding I have to reduce everything to put the file on my desktop, then transfer to MYOB.  Can this please be fixed?? 

• Hi Furn-niche 

We are aware that some users are not able to drag and drop attachments directly from their email client/Outlook into the In Tray. This is something that is currently under investigation by our team, with early indications hinting that an environmental factor could be at play.

In the meantime, while those investigations are ongoing, we do recommend that clients utilise another method of uploading those In tray documents i.e. forwarding the email onto your company file's In tray email address or uploading the document in-product. We have had a few cases where users have been able to drag the full email into the In Tray which has allowed those documents to be uploaded.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Furn-niche 

We are aware that some users are not able to drag and drop attachments directly from their email client/Outlook into the In Tray. This is something that is currently under investigation by our team, with early indications hinting that an environmental factor could be at play.

In the meantime, while those investigations are ongoing, we do recommend that clients utilise another method of uploading those In tray documents i.e. forwarding the email onto your company file's In tray email address or uploading the document in-product. We have had a few cases where users have been able to drag the full email into the In Tray which has allowed those documents to be uploaded.

tabbitha
      Experienced Cover User

hi steven has this issue been fixed ? as i am still having trouble dragging pdf documents i have to save to desk top as well which is a pain!

i also have been dragging email but that is a pain as well as it drags over email signatures and photos etc... 

can you inform how you forward the email to intray email address??

can you advsie when this will be fixed ??

thanks 

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi tabbitha 

Early indications of this particular situation are indicating that it is an environmental factor outside of the AccountRight software that is impacting the process. However, our team is still investigating the situation at our end to see what potential changes can be made to allow that process to work for all users.  At this time, we don't have further information relating to this situation and an ETA for potential fixes.