Forum Discussion

DonnaL
Experienced Cover User
11 months ago

In Tray not working and documents missing after update to 2023.5

All my in tray documents have disappeared. in tray says loading for a long time before being empty. Can access the intray online in browser and see files are there but cannot view them, just gives error messages. Cannot add new documents to tray, says error file could not be loaded. Not very helpful before EOFY and EOM when I am trying to pay bills.

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CalypsoLin
    Experienced Cover User

I did the same and tried the website version.  When this has happened before I have lost that file that I tried to load and received errors.  Hopefully it doesn't happen this time...

C-House
    Contributing User

The same here, can't view any other bills on the system 

DonnaL
    Experienced Cover User

So wish my husband didn't upgrade the file! This is exactly why I don't upgrade anything at critical times. I hope they fix the issue quickly I am going through paying all my bills manually tonight hoping I don't miss any.

• hello 

i was having the same problem until i tried a different way to attach the document to my purhase, i saved the invoice under  Download & dropped it into the "Attachments" and it took it. but i still had to enter the purhase details . 

let's hope they fix this isuue soon. it's taking me too long to process my june invoices. it certainly happenned at the wrong time.

cheers

DonnaL
    Experienced Cover User

So the in tray is magically working again this morning and all my previously unprocessed documents are there. Anyone else have the same thing happen this morning?

Samanthajones
      Contributing User

Yes mine working again this morning. So frustrating as needed it last night 

CalypsoLin
        Experienced Cover User

Yes mine is working again.  I won't know until I am finished entering if I lost the document that actually opened and then had an error last night.  Normally if a document opens and then I get an error I loss that document and then I need to go and find it again to scan it in.