Forum Discussion

3 months ago

Invoices from my account right 2024.1.0 are not sending

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi HartPump,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. We're sorry to hear that your invoices are not being sent. I apologize for the inconvenience. Your patience with this is highly appreciated. Allow me to help you fix this. May we know if you were still unable to send your invoices until now? If yes, did you receive any error messages upon trying to send an invoice? If you could send me a screenshot of the error message you've received so that we can determine what's causing the problem,.

We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi HartPump,

I hope this message finds you well today. I just wanted to follow up if you’re still in need of assistance with your invoices not sending. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you still need assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to reply, as we’re always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi HartPump,

I hope this message finds you well today. We have recently asked for updates to assist you further, but we have not received any response. We will be closing this thread now. If you encounter any further issues, please feel free to start a post again. We're always delighted to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella