Forum Discussion

Doodygirl
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Job Default to Income Accounts

Hi does anyone know how you can apply default jobs to income accounts as you can with the Chart of Accounts and tax codes.

For example everytime I enter a sale against "bar" income account I would like the Job "Bar" to be the default job code applied so I don't have to manually go into my imported daily sales and manually apply job codes against the various line items in my daily sales.

Hoping someone may know how to do this...

Cheers

Julie

• Hi Doodygirl 

Jobs are not something that can be linked to a card or account. You would be needing to select a job for each transaction line.

To my knowledge this is not an area that we are looking at this time. It could be something that is considered in the future, however, not a focus at this time.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Doodygirl 

Jobs are not something that can be linked to a card or account. You would be needing to select a job for each transaction line.

To my knowledge this is not an area that we are looking at this time. It could be something that is considered in the future, however, not a focus at this time.

Doodygirl
      Experienced Cover User

HI thanks

If is could be put on the wishlist of MYOB improvements that would be great....