Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Leading zeros

I am trying to invoice and the system has automatically put 000 in front of our invoice number.

How do I remove the additional zeros?

Thanks

Fiona

• Hi Fiona14,

Thank you for your post, and I regret the delay in responding back to your query.

A warm welcome to the Community forum! I hope you find it a great source of information.

To adjust this, when you record a new invoice, you can manually enter the invoice number in your preferred format, for example, INV0001. Once you record it, the system will follow this format for subsequent invoices. So, the next invoice should automatically be INV0002. 

Please give this a try and let us know if you need further assistance. I'm here to help!

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Fiona14,

Thank you for your post, and I regret the delay in responding back to your query.

A warm welcome to the Community forum! I hope you find it a great source of information.

To adjust this, when you record a new invoice, you can manually enter the invoice number in your preferred format, for example, INV0001. Once you record it, the system will follow this format for subsequent invoices. So, the next invoice should automatically be INV0002. 

Please give this a try and let us know if you need further assistance. I'm here to help!

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess