Forum Discussion

RosiePet
Experienced User
2 years ago

'Live' quotes

Hi all, 

I am wondering if there is a way to create a 'live' quote (with a selection of items we sell regularly say 50 items) where the pricing can be updated when an item prices changes. At the moment as far as I can tell when a quote is created the pricing is as of that moment it was created and doesnt change when the pricing updates (which is good). But how can I re-run this quote if necessary to update pricing without having to re-enter all the items.

I have saved a quote in Reaccuring Transactions so I can update the Customer name and resend but the pricing always stays the same as on the date it was initially created.

We are finding that our Items buy and sell prices are change almost on the weekly basic at the moment and we would like to be able to update quotes and resend to our customers regularly.

Thanks in advance

Rosie

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello RosiePet 

This isn't a feature of AccountRight. I will pass on the feedback as I think this is a great suggestion. I would also recommend posting about it on our ideas exchange. It's where you can give and vote for other suggestions that go directly to our developers. You might like to add your feedback here too.