56 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

56Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Locked period and sales orders

my staff are unable to create sales ORDERS and update orders if they are in the locked period. However a locked period is only for inovices and bills. annd as an administrator we can alter orders fine - it doesnt make sense that my staff cant . We udnerstand that inovices and bills cant be changed but orders have always been able to be?

1 REPLY 1
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,446 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,446Posts

180Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Locked period and sales orders

Hi @Paulas,

Thanks for your post.

I understand your concern about your staff being unable to create and update sales orders during a locked period in MYOB AccountRight. It's possible that the issue might be related to the user permissions set in your MYOB AccountRight. As an administrator, you have full access to all features, which might explain why you can alter orders during a locked period.

With this, I highly recommend checking the user access of the impacted staffs who are unable to create and edit sales order. You may check the Help Article: Set up roles for more information regarding your concern.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post