Forum Discussion

tashs
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago

Monthly Statements not sending

Hi,

I have previously sent in a query re montly staements not sending automatically. This isssue still has not been reolved and on my previous thread others are also haveing the same issue. Can someone please contact me so I can have this resolved.

Thanks

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi tashs

Sorry to hear about this. Have there been any changes made to your invoice reminder set up ? If no changes have been made, can you please attach a screenshot of your reminders set up and a screenshot of your sent invoices window showing no reminders sent. 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi tashs

Sorry for the delay in my response. When the option for send to specific customers has been ticked, you will need to go into the card files of the individual customers you want to send the reminders to and select the send invoice reminders to this customer button. Have these been ticked in the customer card files ? If they haven't this would be why those reminders haven't been sending to the customers. Information on how to set this up is available on our help article Setting up invoice reminders

If they have been set up, please send me a private message with the following details so I can investigate further:

• Serial number 
        • Screenshot of the customer selling details tab and invoice reminder set up 
        • Screenshot of an invoice that was sent but reminder hasn't been sent for the customer