Forum Discussion

Ralphsilverman
Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Number of decimals on invoice selling price

I am currently using MYOB Standard Version AU 2020.1.0

The invoice price excluding GST in many cases shows up to 6 decimals.  I only need two.

I have seen other recommendations by MYOB suggesting one include "ex Price 2" in the price field.

When I go to Setup  and customise invoices I cannot find this field.

Can you please assist me.

Ralph

• Hi Ralphsilverman 

I would recommend taking a look at my post on Unit price showing 6 Decimal places, which outlines how to add the EX PRICE 2 or INC PRICE 2 columns to your item invoice table on the customise form. These fields limit the unit price to be 2 decimal places.

Basically, in short, I think you have the right course of action, it just sounds like you need to right-click on the Invoice table in the customise form and select Show/Hide Columns to see those available columns, rather than selecting Insert>>Fields from the Customise ribbon. Fields being for records outside of the invoice table, columns being "fields" in the invoice table.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Ralphsilverman 

I would recommend taking a look at my post on Unit price showing 6 Decimal places, which outlines how to add the EX PRICE 2 or INC PRICE 2 columns to your item invoice table on the customise form. These fields limit the unit price to be 2 decimal places.

Basically, in short, I think you have the right course of action, it just sounds like you need to right-click on the Invoice table in the customise form and select Show/Hide Columns to see those available columns, rather than selecting Insert>>Fields from the Customise ribbon. Fields being for records outside of the invoice table, columns being "fields" in the invoice table.

Ralphsilverman
      Cover User

Hi Steven,

Your explanation was perfectly clear and helped me solve the issue straight away.

Many thanks,

Ralph