Forum Discussion

Jackio
Trusted Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

PURCHASE RECONCILATION

Hi,

HELP

I have noticed that there are purchases in open bills that are old 1 from December and remaining from March.

When the bank feed for the credit card payment has come in the allocation hasn't been put against the right invoice.

How is the best way to tackle this error.

Do I have go back and unreconcile right back to December.  It is messy.

Wished I had picked this up earlier what the staff member had been doing.

Thanking you in advance.

• Hi Jackio 

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately you will need to undo those reconciliations, delete the incorrect transactions and re-enter the payments correctly. Then re-do those reconciliations.

When I used to have to undo and redo bank recs I would get out the bank rec report that I printed at the time of reconciling. When I was ready to redo the rec I would copy from the printed report, it makes it much quicker and easier.

Sorry I couldn't give you an easier answer. Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Jackio 

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately you will need to undo those reconciliations, delete the incorrect transactions and re-enter the payments correctly. Then re-do those reconciliations.

When I used to have to undo and redo bank recs I would get out the bank rec report that I printed at the time of reconciling. When I was ready to redo the rec I would copy from the printed report, it makes it much quicker and easier.

Sorry I couldn't give you an easier answer. Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.