Forum Discussion

Gabrielle_Inez
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Receipts not printing

Hi all, 

Not able to view or print receipts at the moment from AccountRight. Is there a current issue? I did manage to print one this morning but when I closed an open sale ( received payment ) I went in to print receipt and could not locate it. It is showing in the bank register ??????? 

• Hi Gabrielle_Inez

Thanks for your post. Our teams are aware of an issue with receipts with a delivery status of 'Already printed' are unable to be re-printed, there is currently a script we can run over your file to resolve this. If you could please confirm the below details so I can have the script arranged to be run over your file:

• Last 4 digits of your product serial number 
    • File ID of the file experiencing this issue (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

20 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Gabrielle_Inez

Thanks for your post. Our teams are aware of an issue with receipts with a delivery status of 'Already printed' are unable to be re-printed, there is currently a script we can run over your file to resolve this. If you could please confirm the below details so I can have the script arranged to be run over your file:

• Last 4 digits of your product serial number 
    • File ID of the file experiencing this issue (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
      Gabrielle_Inez
      Contributing User

Hi Melisa, 

Last four digits serial number - 2017  and ID - 2 . 

Thanks for getting back to me so prompty. Cheers 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Gabrielle_Inez

You're welcome, I've had that script over your file for you. 

Please do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Irishman1
      User

Hi Melisa

I am having the same issue

Serial 8056

File ID 1

If you could run the script over this file and let me know as well, that would be great

Regards

Patrick

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Irishman1

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! I've had that script run over the file for you. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

SteveNew
      User

I appears that I am having the same issue with printing receipts. The ones I am having trouble with is anything that is not a direct deposit.

Serial No: 5744

File ID: 1

Thank you, Simone.

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi SteveNew,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I have just run the script over your file, let me know if you require further assistance.