Forum Discussion

sal2107
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Remittance advice emails being rejected

Good afternoon

I am having an issue with remittance advice emails being rejected. I know the addresses are correct as they have been sent through MYOB before.

"Diagnostic-Code: rejected" is at the bottom of the email from bounce@apps.myob.com

Could it be because the remittances have been sent out today for payment to the suppliers on the 30th?

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thank you for your time

Sally

• Hi sal2107 pinnair 

Thanks for your post.

Generally speaking, if you receive a message with a rejected code means that the recipient's end has rejected the incoming email. 

Have you asked the recipient to whitelist emails with the domain 'apps.myob.com'?

If this doesn't work, send me a Private Message with your serial number and the impacted email address and I can see if there is anything blocking it from our end.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    pinnair
    Contributing User

Hi Sally,

I am having the same issue. 

Sorry dont have fix for it.

I had to save the remittances & send them through outlook & they didnt bounce back.

It must be a MYOB problem.

Alice 

Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sal2107 pinnair 

Thanks for your post.

Generally speaking, if you receive a message with a rejected code means that the recipient's end has rejected the incoming email. 

Have you asked the recipient to whitelist emails with the domain 'apps.myob.com'?

If this doesn't work, send me a Private Message with your serial number and the impacted email address and I can see if there is anything blocking it from our end.

Veejays
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Yanike

Since mid September, I am also having problems with remittances rejecting. None of the suppliers have changed their address. I'd say there was an update to MYOB and now some emails aren't working.  I sent all of my remittances out today for the last 2 days EOM payments and so far 4 have rejected.  One of these was one that I pay mid month too and it rejected then also.  They all accepted fine at the end of August.