Forum Discussion

GCI
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

UNABLE TO POST RECEIPTS TO OPEN INVOICES

We recently upgrade to 2020.2 and have been having issues trying to receipt open invoices, as soon as we select receive payment we are given the message " SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG WITH ACCOUNTRIGHT PLEASE CLOSE" or words to that effect - is this an issue with the upgrade, we are wasting a lot of time have to log out and back in again several times a day.

• Hi GCI 

The Receive Payments window generating an error message is something that we have seen a few cases of this morning being report by clients. 

We have released a patch, 2020.2.1, which you will need to install to resolve this issue. To install this patch you will need to uninstall the current version, download 2020.2 from your my.myob account and then reinstall.

Once installed you can check that you have the latest version by opening AccountRight and going to Help>>About MYOB AccountRight>>Build.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi GCI 

The Receive Payments window generating an error message is something that we have seen a few cases of this morning being report by clients. 

We have released a patch, 2020.2.1, which you will need to install to resolve this issue. To install this patch you will need to uninstall the current version, download 2020.2 from your my.myob account and then reinstall.

Once installed you can check that you have the latest version by opening AccountRight and going to Help>>About MYOB AccountRight>>Build.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.