Forum Discussion

Stokes
Contributing User
2 years ago

Up Next showing unlinked documents which were linked

Why in my Up Next is there a growing number of documents which were linked to bills? I don't want to delete them from the In Tray as that might also delete them from the bill.

Any ideas?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Stokes 

Thanks for your post. Can you try clearing the cache which can resolve some unusual behavior with reports and forms?

If that does not resolve the error would you be able to reply with a screenshot so I can reproduce the issue on my end? 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Stokes
      Contributing User

I cleared the cache but it made no difference. The attached screenshot shows 38 documents in the in tray - which are unlinked, however all of them are linked to bills.

Thanks

Richard

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Stokes 

Thanks for that. Could you also click on where it says 38 documents in the In tray and take a screenshot of the next screen and send that through along with the last 4 digits of your serial number so I can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.