Calculator not working

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
fullofquestions
Trusted Cover User
88 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

88Posts

53Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Calculator not working

Hi 

Can you please fix the calculator, you used to be able to do calculations in the purchases window, it stopped working a couple of updates ago.  It is very frustrating when you remove features

Carol

Carol.
3 REPLIES 3
vidario1
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

95Posts

25Kudos

5Solutions

Re: Calculator not working

I have the same problem.

It always used to work - and still works in the payroll and other modules as far as I can tell, but not in the Purchases module.

Are MYOB aware of this, and/or a fix? 

Thanks

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

157Kudos

380Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @vidario1 

Thanks for your post. I am not aware of any issues with the calculator in the Purchases screen.

To use the built-in calculator a pop-up calculator is available to simplify calculating and entering numeric data, including money amounts, item quantities and units. The calculator is available in every field where you may need to calculate an amount or total figure. To display the calculator, click the arrow next to the numeric data field or press = (equals) or the Spacebar when the cursor is in a numeric data field. In the calculator, enter your calculation and then press Enter. The result appears in the numeric data field.

If this still doesn't work for you, could you clear your AccountRight cache?

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

vidario1
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

95Posts

25Kudos

5Solutions

@Yanike_S wrote:

Hi @vidario1 

Thanks for your post. I am not aware of any issues with the calculator in the Purchases screen.

To use the built-in calculator a pop-up calculator is available to simplify calculating and entering numeric data, including money amounts, item quantities and units. The calculator is available in every field where you may need to calculate an amount or total figure. To display the calculator, click the arrow next to the numeric data field or press = (equals) or the Spacebar when the cursor is in a numeric data field. In the calculator, enter your calculation and then press Enter. The result appears in the numeric data field.

If this still doesn't work for you, could you clear your AccountRight cache?

Hi

I've cleared my cache (for an unrelated reason), and it does seem to be working as normal now.

Thank you

Vidar

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post