Forum Discussion

Parters
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Customer Historical Transaction Statement

Hi,

Just had a customer ask for a statement of their account, At present they do not have any invoices outstanding, so I don't have the option of printing a statement. Is there a way to print out a transactional statement of their account for a particular time period. eg 01/01/21 to 30/04/21.

Thanks for your help

• Hi Parters 

Thanks for your post. The Customer Ledger report displays all invoices, payments and credits for the selected customer and can be filtered by a date range. You can find that report in Reports>>Sales>>Customer.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Parters 

Thanks for your post. The Customer Ledger report displays all invoices, payments and credits for the selected customer and can be filtered by a date range. You can find that report in Reports>>Sales>>Customer.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Parters
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your help. This is exactly what I needed.

Cheers

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

You're very welcome Parters 

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

MF_SD
      Experienced Cover User

Hi 

Invoices that customer have paid are showing on they statement. How do you only show outstanding inv?

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi MF_SD 

In Print/Email Statements>>Statement Type field, Invoice lists all invoices aged at a specified date and Activity lists all sales and payments in the date range. In Advanced Filters make sure Show Itemised Payment details for each invoice is not ticked.