Customer history export/report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

220Kudos

4Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customer history export/report

Dear MYOB Brains Trust,

Does anyone know of a way to export or report on these fields on customer cards:

- Highest A/R Balance

- Highest Inv Amount

They don't seem to be available on any reports I can see, or in the export function. We're looking into credit insurance and I need to be able to report annually and monthly on some of this information and I don't really want to manually check every one of our 1000 active customer cards. I can filter by last sale date which shortens the list a fair bit but still leaves over 350 active cards with sales in the past 12 months.

Thanks in anticipation. The data is there, I just need to get it out! Smiley Happy 

CUST HISTORY.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
WPSupplies
Trusted Cover User
21 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

21Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customer history export/report

If you go to the Aged Receivables reports, you can add extra columns in the Insert/Modify tab.
Just click on the Show/Hide button on the right.

Capture.JPG

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello @H-TS 

Thank you for your question. 

If the data you are wanting to get a report on isn't in the report you are selecting, you might want to try customising the report and adding in additional data fields.

I have linked our Help Article on the different ways you are able to customise your reports

If you are unable to get this data through a customised report, I can suggest raising this on our MYOB AccountRight Ideas exchange page and also checking out the possibility of a 3rd party app being able to extract this data for you from the Apps page.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

220Kudos

4Solutions

Oh @WPSupplies Thank you!

I didn't think to look at those reports, I was looking at all the customer and card reports instead.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

220Kudos

4Solutions

@ChrisMYOB 

Thanks for the response. I did manage to get the data I needed thanks to WPSupplies' response. Even if I couldn't have, I wouldn't bother logging it on the ideas exchange because there's been no response to requests to put back fields that USED to be available to customise some reports but were removed from the list at some point for no reason that anyone's been able to give me. 

Sorry, but I really feel like the ideas exchange is a waste of MYOB resources. I'm likely to be retired by the time any of the useful ideas are implemented.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post