Forum Discussion

KathyJ
Partner
3 years ago
Solved

Emails generated in MYOB being rejected

Hi,

Emails generated in a clients MYOB data file and sent to my email address are not arriving at my email address

The error message says the email was "rejected".

Other emails sent from the same file are not being rejected.  

I am receiving other emails normally.  There isnt anything wrong with my email or its setup as I was receiving MYOB emails up to the 30th September 2021.

I have spent an hour on hold to MYOB today only to be cut-off as I reached the top of the queue because they were experiencing high call volumes.  So if anyone can help out here with some suggestion I would be most grateful.

Kathy

• Hi KathyJ 

When an email is rejected it generally means either our email server is rejecting the request, as the email address is on a Blacklist, or the recipient's mail options have determined apps.myob.com is not a safe sender. 

To check if the email is blacklisted at our end, can you please send me a private message with the impacted email addresses.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KathyJ 

When an email is rejected it generally means either our email server is rejecting the request, as the email address is on a Blacklist, or the recipient's mail options have determined apps.myob.com is not a safe sender. 

To check if the email is blacklisted at our end, can you please send me a private message with the impacted email addresses.

KathyJ
      Partner

Hi Komal,

Private message link gives this response when I tried to PM you about this issue:

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• None of the users have PM enabled. Message will not be sent.

Regards

Kathy