How to Reconcile Remittance Payment for Bulk Invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sameeranr
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How to Reconcile Remittance Payment for Bulk Invoices

Hi, 

I'm new user in MYOB and haven't had any prior experience in MYOB. I started a role in a company which uses MYOB account right. We do bulk invoicing to same customer and they paid us in bulk and send us remittance advice with breakdown of invoice numbers. They are not paying all invoices in the batch in a single payment. They some time mix with previous batch of invoices.

Do we need to manually match each invoices in the bank transaction field or is there a any easy way to reconcile payment with invoices.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: How to Reconcile Remittance Payment for Bulk Invoices

Hi @sameeranr 

Thanks for your post. When a customer pays for multiple invoices in one lump sum payment you record a Receive payments transaction and select the invoices being paid. You can then match the Receive payments transaction with the bank feed transaction.

The Help Article, Receiving payments, has step-by-step instructions for recording these transactions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post