22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoice reminder option is blank?

Tried this in app.myob.com - you can turn off all reminders but not choose for individual customers. I do believe it is MYOB issue. Quit blaming your customers for this - why don't you fix the issue one and for all!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Anne-Marie12 

Invoice reminders can be configured for an individual customer in the Browser Interface by navigating to the Contact record (Contacts>> All Contacts>>Select the desired customer) and selecting Reminder Settings - as outlined in the following screenshot:

Capture 3.PNG

Note: To configure invoice reminders for all customers in the browser interface go to the Business Name Menu (top right)>>Sale settings>>Reminders.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Ninette
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you however, those followng this post are aware of the browser option. What we would like is for MYOB to fix the online version. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Ninette 

As has been indicated, this is something that we are reported to the required team and are awaiting a fix. The solution in the meantime is to use the browser interface. At this time we don't have any additional information that we can provide.

The reason for my most recent previous post on this thread was to alert another Community Forum user to the Invoice Reminder settings for an individual contact record, which they were struggling to locate - hence the direct tag/@mention to them. Apologies if this has offered confusion in this situation for yourself.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

sel_17
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Exactly the same thing is happening to my on my PC! So frustrating.  Having to log into the app version to toggle reminders is not a solution.  MYOB need to fix this.

HazzieH
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoice Reminders not working

I have the same issue.  When will this be fixed?

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

220Kudos

4Solutions

@Steven_M 

Is there any indication of when this will be fixed please? The workaround in the browser is incredibly frustrating because I can't even do the full customer card set up there. Too much is not available in the browser still - identifiers, template choice, delivery options, customer since date etc. Even if I wanted to do the full set up in the browser, I would still have to go back to the desktop to finish off. 

Every time I need to set up a new customer, my frustration level with MYOB moves from constant simmer to boiled over again.

Is there any way we can confirm that it is even on the radar of being looked at, or is it simply sitting in a never-ending queue of never-to-be-fixed items that have been

... reported to the required team and are awaiting a fix.

So many glitches and bugs over the years have been reported and never addressed that I doubt some of them are even looked at. It feels like MYOB hopes we'll forget about all the great things MYOB used to be able to do so we'll be happy with the increasingly inferior product for which we pay increasingly higher fees.

I contacted livechat support asking if there was an update yesterday and they were still trying to tell me it was environmental and not a MYOB problem... I'd just appreciate some kind of assurance that it really is being looked at and hasn't stopped at the "been reported" stage.

If MYOB has no intention of fixing it, then perhaps they could at least make the browser contact cards fully functional.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @H-TS 

At this time, we don't have a timeframe for resolution. However, we have passed across that our customers have been impacted by this situation (including yourself). 

When we do have additional information to provide on this situation we will be sharing that with this Community, however, at this time we don't have any additional information we can share.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

461Posts

220Kudos

4Solutions

Thanks for acknowledging my comment @Steven_M 

So still can't confirm that it is actually being looked at, only that people have been notified that we're getting really annoyed.

I'll keep my other negative thoughts to myself.

Smiley Frustrated

Ninette
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Yes, I have those negative thoughts too...

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post