Forum Discussion

5 years ago
Solved

PDF and Printing

When I record a new sale, and click "send to disk" to make a PDF, the invoice delivery status will change to "Already Printed or Emailed". How can I stop this, because I want to also print the invoic...
    5 years ago

Hi jamesliang1 

I'm afraid that there isnt an option to stop the delivery status from updating once it's saved to disk. It considers saving it to disk is one form of printing as well. You can always open the PDF files saved and print from them as well.

Having said that, you can still print the invoices from AccountRight, without having to set the delivery status back to 'To be printed'. When you go to Print/email invoices, click into Advanced Filters and untick the option 'Unprinted or Unsent sales only'. It will then display invoices that's already printed as well. You can use the Date column to sort the invoices and print the required ones. You can also use this process to print to PDF (instead of using using send to disk), by choosing print to PDF instead of a printer.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to let us know.