Forum Discussion

ChrissyM
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Unwanted second page of invoice

The new MYOB  prints off a second page which I do not want. It has banking instructions which I already have set up on my invoice. I want to remove this option but when I rang, I am not able to.

Can you please place an option to remove this from printing.

Its ok if you only email invoices but mine are attached to my repairs and returned to the client.

I was told to save to PDF first, then print but it should be easier than doing this.

Chris

• Hi Everyone

Thank you for your feedback and your patience in regard to this topic.

The AccountRight 2021.5.2 version has been made available and does include a remedy for this particular situation. PC Edition users should receive an in-product prompt to install this new version upon opening.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ChrissyM 

We are aware that when printing invoices a second page is printed with the latest version. This is the feedback we have passed back to the required team. At this time we don't have any further information or updates that we can supply. However, I have ensured that we have included that you have been impacted by this situation and registered your comments against that situation so that the team is aware.

Seipak
      Experienced Cover User

Yes I also would like this option removed from the next update - it is wasting paper and it is time consuming printing to PDF and then print only selected pages. Can you please reccomend this feature is removed from your next update. As we are also a compant that sends invoices with good and delivery dockets. Thank you

BMCK
      Cover User

Steven

Some one should be sacked for this ......We do our best to save paper and protect the environment and this is how MYOB behaves by adding a shonky untested upgrade which wastes paper . NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Steven_M
      Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your patience in regard to this situation. We do understand the impact that this particular situation can have on users.

As been indicated, we are aware that following the new AccountRight 2021.5 update invoices will print a second page. This is something that we have made our product teams aware of and they are working on a potential fix for that. At this time, we don’t have any additional information we can supply with respect to when that update will be available. However, do rest assured that our teams are working on this and we will communicate when that update is made available to users.

Once again thank you for your patience at this time.

Turtlewitnohome
        Experienced Cover User

Just adding my vote to remove this second page, didn't ask for it, dont need it.

John