Forum Discussion

Sue_new_2_forum
Experienced Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

CLEARING TO BE EMAILED PAYSLIPS

Hi,

My company file is online in accountright 2019 and I would like to clear out all the old payslips that have not been emailed. I found support notes on how to make outlook work offline to solve the problem but I have set it up to email directly from MYOB. I also don't think I can use the other option of getting off the internet as my file is online. Is there another work around for online files?

Thank you.

• Hi Sue_new_2_forum 

Outside of going through and changing each individual pay slips deliver status to “Already printed or sent”, the only other way to clear the To Be Emailed list is to email those pay slips.

If your file was online and you wanted to send them via Outlook, while Outlook was in an offline mode you can. Under Setup >> Preferences >> Emailing, untick the option “Send Emails Using AccountRight”. This will tell AccountRight to send the emails to Outlook rather than using the online email server. Once you have finished using Outl;lok reticking this option will use the online AccountRight emailing system again

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Neil_M
    Former Staff

Hi Sue_new_2_forum 

Outside of going through and changing each individual pay slips deliver status to “Already printed or sent”, the only other way to clear the To Be Emailed list is to email those pay slips.

If your file was online and you wanted to send them via Outlook, while Outlook was in an offline mode you can. Under Setup >> Preferences >> Emailing, untick the option “Send Emails Using AccountRight”. This will tell AccountRight to send the emails to Outlook rather than using the online email server. Once you have finished using Outl;lok reticking this option will use the online AccountRight emailing system again

Sue_new_2_forum
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks very much Neil, I will change it back to email via outlook and do it that way.