Employer Additional Super payment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Gayani1
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employer Additional Super payment

Hi,

I have processed and lodged to ATO the last payroll for 2021 without including the employer additional super contributions.

How can I add that now? I tried processing a paycheck with only the additional contribution and come up with a zero pay and it asks if OK to Void?

Will it still report the additional super payment to ATO by processing a void payment?

All payroll data are correct except it's missing the additional super contributions.

Appreciate your help.

Gayani

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Employer Additional Super payment

Hi @Gayani1 

Thanks for your post. It sounds like you are recording that super contribution correctly. The pay will be a zero VOID pay because you're not actually paying any money to the employee so click on yes to that message. The contribution will be posted to the liability account for payment in Pay Super/Pay Liabilities. If the ATO reporting category for the Employer Additional payroll category is Reportable Employer Super Contributions (RESC) the contribution will be reported in STP. Just make sure the payment date of that pay is the 30 June.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post