Forum Discussion

Emily_299
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

Gross payments showing $0 after submitted to Payroll reporting center

Hi Team,

I processed our last Jun payroll today and back dated as 30/6/20 for 24/6-30/6 week. After I filled out my name for reporting and submitting to payroll reporting center, the error message came up and I went back clicked record the payroll without declaration. Then I did my normal payroll procedure and finished the pay.

Now I am checking the payroll reporting center and try to declare again, It's showing zero amount in the gross payments. I attached the screenshot for more details.

Would I be able to submit or declare the payment again? Or how to fix this problem?

Thanks very much.

• Hi Emily_299 

Normally, a payrun is declared again by doing a zero dollar payrun in the system as that sends updated information to the ATO. Could you please try doing that and then click on Ellipsis next to the last report sent to check if the Gross Payments are correct:

Please let me know if you have additional questions on this.

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KHB19
    Contributing User

hope you solve it soon, sorry i can't offer a solution.

Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Emily_299 

Normally, a payrun is declared again by doing a zero dollar payrun in the system as that sends updated information to the ATO. Could you please try doing that and then click on Ellipsis next to the last report sent to check if the Gross Payments are correct:

Please let me know if you have additional questions on this.

Emily_299
      Experienced User

Hi Komal_S 

I have just did a zero pay this morning and downloaded the ATO report from the Ellipsis button. It looks like the YTD figure has been picked up from the report. But still showing $0 in the reporting center, is it normal? I have marked on the screenshot. Other than that it looks fine now. I might have other questions as I am going through the finalisation. 

Thanks very much.

Emily

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Emily_299 

Yes, that is all correct. The $0 accepted reports are just signifying the last $0 payruns that you did. But it's the year to end verification report that the ATO is looking at and as long as the figures are correct in there, you should not be worried.

Also, you're welcome to post any other questions as you come across. 

GERRI2020
      Contributing User

Well good luck if you tried calling for assstance, somone took an hour to work out they couldnt asst and then put me on hold for another hour until eventually i hung up.

On hold again now its a total joke!

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

HI GERRI2020 

Sorry to hear you've had problems getting through to phone support. If you can give us some details on your issue we'll be happy to help you.