Forum Discussion

Busygirlange
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Superannuation payment reporte

Our superannuation payment report is showing that super payments made pre our rollover date in December 2022 haven't been paid.

They have been paid and a spend money transaction was done for each month.

Could you please let me know how to get this corrected, because at the moment it is not a report I can rely on.

Thanks

• Hi Busygirlange 

The Superannuation payments report compares the super accrued for the employee with payments processed through Pay super. As payments in the original platform were recorded as Spend money transactions, not Pay super transactions, they will not appear in the Superannuation payments report.

When running that report make sure you are selecting the date range for the applicable period.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Busygirlange
    Experienced Cover User

I have discovered the same issue, on the Superannuationpayments report it shows pre rollover amounts still owing.

Not great!

• Hi Busygirlange 

The Superannuation payments report compares the super accrued for the employee with payments processed through Pay super. As payments in the original platform were recorded as Spend money transactions, not Pay super transactions, they will not appear in the Superannuation payments report.

When running that report make sure you are selecting the date range for the applicable period.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.