Forum Discussion

Scanlon
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

MLC USI not listed

Hi, I have an employee who has Super with MLC Navigator Retirement Plan USI 40022701955001. This does not appear in the drop down box so I rang MLC and they confirmed this is correct. The only one available to select on AccountRight is MLC Navigator Access Super USI 40022701955004 which MLC said no longer exists. How do I get this added to the list? Thanks.

• Hi Scanlon 

Just testing that USI in my AccountRight 2019.3 company file I was able to successfully find that super fund based on that USI:

I would recommend entering that USI in to see if that Super Fund does appear.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Scanlon 

Just testing that USI in my AccountRight 2019.3 company file I was able to successfully find that super fund based on that USI:

I would recommend entering that USI in to see if that Super Fund does appear.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Scanlon
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Steven - I didn't know you could search by the USI in the Registered Name field!

Helena2018
      Contributing User

Hi Steven,

How could I found the "Registered Name field", could you show me step by step?

My current problem is that one employee is under Colonial First state super, the USI is FSF0361AU, however in MYOB (accountright19.4) the closest USI is FSF0511AU, but I called the super company they said the USI (FSF0361AU) is correct and FSF0511AU is a different one. They suggest me to call MYOB to add this USI in the system.

Could you help me to do so?

Adele

0406 423 988

accounts@wbstech.com.au

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Adele

The USI of FSF0361AU you have provided will be located under the following superannuation fund name:

CFS FIRSTCHOICE EMPLOYER SUPER-EMPLOYER SUPERANNUATION FUND

Our Super Fund List does list the current fund names, their SPIN/USI and ABN