Pay Run not showing in Payroll Reporting Centre

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CazHutz
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Pay Run not showing in Payroll Reporting Centre

I am completing the EOFY Payroll Finalisation through STP and have found some values don't match.

I understand completing a $0 pay run for employees will update and send final figures to the ATO.

I have completed a $0 pay run, submitted to the ATO via STP, but then the pay run is not appearing at all in the Payroll Reprorting centre.

Has anyone else come across this problem and no how to fix?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
AliK607
MYOB Staff
425 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

425Posts

173Kudos

116Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Pay Run not showing in Payroll Reporting Centre

Hello @CazHutz ,

Well done on following the correct steps!

From our support interactions today, any pays lodged with the ATO are taking longer than usual to show in the 'Payroll Reporting Centre'. (but they eventually do show/submit)

Due to potential delays with the ATO portal he have found that it can also take a couple of hours but the pays will eventually show.

Keep us updated with how you go in regards to this query in a couple of hours so we can investigate if this is not the case. (Also signing out of MYOB and restarting the program will help to refresh this Payroll Reporting Centre)

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
CazHutz
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Pay Run not showing in Payroll Reporting Centre

@AliK607  Thank you Ali! You are correct, I needed to be patient at this time of year.

Pay runs are now appearing in the Payroll Reporting Centre a couple of hours later.

Thanks for the clarification Smiley Happy

Thanks, Caz

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post