Forum Discussion

Kraeng
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Pay Super

When trying to process superannuation payments I am receiving this message:

Sorry, you haven't been given permission to record payments. You'll need to either get the business owner to give you permission, or get someone who has permission to record the payment instead.

I am administrator and set up for the payments, and we use two files. The main file I was able to pay super, the second file had this message.

Serial number 61**********

Please advise how I can resolve this.

Post has been edited by moderator for privacy reasons^MD 

• Hi Kraeng

Thank you for your post. So I can take a look into this for you, can you please confirm the file ID of the file you're having troubles processing super for (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight) ? Also, is the email address you're using for the forum the email address that you use for pay super ?

Do let me know, I'm happy to assist. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Kraeng

Thank you for your post. So I can take a look into this for you, can you please confirm the file ID of the file you're having troubles processing super for (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight) ? Also, is the email address you're using for the forum the email address that you use for pay super ?

Do let me know, I'm happy to assist. 

Kraeng
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melisa,

Thank you for getting back to me but I have already sorted it out earlier today via email.

We had to complete a change details form and add user.

Just so you know in case other people have similar problems it was the same email address  as forum and company  file id 14.

Regards

Megan

LBG
      Cover User

Hi, I'm having problems processing the super on my second MYOB business account. When I try and pay the super it says I'm not authorised to?

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi LBG

Thanks for your post. If you're still experiencing this can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and email address used.