Forum Discussion

Tim101
User
3 years ago
Solved

Payslip email says rejected

Hi,

The last few weeks one of our employees asked why he hadn't been receiving his payslips via email as we've done for may years.

I checked on the "sent emails" screen, and MYOB says;

"Not Sent, Try Again?

We couldn't send this email to: xxxxx

with status: rejected

Check their email address and send it again"

Email address is correct... same as we've been using for years.

it's an "@outlook.com" address, so it shouldn't be blacklisted?

We are using Office Pro 2016 if that makes a difference (PC)?

Thank you.

• Hi Tim101

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! I'm happy to take a look into this for you, can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and the email address affected. 

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Tim101

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! I'm happy to take a look into this for you, can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and the email address affected. 

liftefx
      Contributing User

we are having the same issue as Tim101 but the rejected email is @live.com  We have been sending payslips to the same employee at the same email address for more than 5 years, however, the last 2 weeks they have been "rejected"  (status is just rejected)  and also an email is sent to my inbox advising - sorry email delivery was unsuccessful... 

We have an additional issue - when I forward the pay slip onto myself via MYOB and then onto the employee via my email address, I can open the attachment and can see all details, but when our employee opens the attachment - the information is blank ?? 

Please help - very frustrating 

thanks

Tim101
        User

contact MYOB.

for some reason myob server blocked certain email address.

they fixed the issue pretty quickly.

JessicaM
    Contributing Cover User

Hi MYOB

I am having the same issue with an employee. Can someone please reach out to assist. Thank you

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi JessicaM

Thanks for your post. I'm happy to take a look into this for you, can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and email address you're having troubles with. 

liftefx
        Contributing User

its all magically been fixed now

thank you MYOB team