Superannuation returned by bank but no updated status in Manage Super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
VictoriaB1
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation returned by bank but no updated status in Manage Super

I used MYOB Pay Supperannuation for contributions Oct - Dec 2022, paid 25/1/23. On 7/2/23 a contribution was returned to the Bank. There is no updated status in Manage Superannution saying a payment was rejected/returned. Have confirmed with employee that they have changed funds. Do I need to wait for status to show before reversing all payments and resubmitting?

Regards,

VictoriaB

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superannuation returned by bank but no updated status in Manage Super

Hi @VictoriaB1

Thanks for your post. If you've received a refund for a super payment, you will need to reverse the pay super transaction. Our Help Article Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments has detailed information and instructions on what you will need to do within your file. 

Do let us know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JasmineC
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there, we have reversed one super payment batch for Feb23, and reprocessed the refunded super payment for one employee. In April we received another refund from Feb23 contirbutions, how can we fix this issue as the  Feb23 super payment were already reversed? Can we reverse the Pay Liabilities batch ? 

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,439 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,439Posts

39Kudos

146Solutions

Hi @JasmineC 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information. 

Thank you for your post. In this matter, if the returned super is from the original pay super transaction, you can do a void pay run, just for the superannuation pay. 

Our Help Article Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments and Changing a recorded pay has detailed information and instructions on what you will need to do within your file. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post